Sunday, February 20, 2011
Waiting.....
I find out if I've been accepted into BYU this week, and the waiting is killing me. I'm usually pretty good with having patience, I can deal with screaming kids and people who are over a hundred trying to order at McDonalds... but this! This is a real test of what I can handle. It's been a long time since I turned in the application, and I've been accepted to the I, now the only thing standing between me and knowing is one week. This one week will change everything about my future. If I get into the Y I'm going there... if I don't then I'm going to have some major praying to do about whether BYU I or UVU is best for me. Either way, April is approaching as fast as the train I will be leaving on, and a new life will be awaiting for me when I arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment