Ok, I'm sitting in Photography, listening to a sub talk about the obvious. I havn't posted since last May... yeah, I'm sorry. Finding time to actually sit down and write on the computer isn't that easy, especially since Facebook took control of my life. Here are a few things that have happened recently...
1. I turned 18
2. I recieved my Young Women's Medallion
3. I started sewing for fun (I'm making a dress for the upcoming formal)
4. I've made many mistakes on it...
Yep, that's about it. I'll be sure to add some photos of my adventures soon (commando, school, crazy friends and photos taken for photography). I'm always looking for extra or cheap fabric, so keep me in your minds!! Talk soon, Tammy!
3 comments:
It's funny that you posted this because I was just updating my blog today. I haven't done it since June. Great minds think alike, and it's so true about facebook taking over!
Tammi!! Good to see you blogging again. It's good to get updates. Starting HSU soon?!!
Congratulations of the Young Women award! I just discovered your blog from Miriam's...and yea, I realize this post was over a year ago, but still...congrats! That is an awesome accomplishment!
Post a Comment